They didn't understand a word she said. more »
It's not confirmed, but the buzz is strong more »
- Intervention Is Ending Comment
- Evan Peters to Play Quicksilver in X-Men: Days of Future Past Comment
- The Ten-Minute Lesbian Sex Scene Everyone Is Talking About at Cannes Comment
Plus: Little Prince launches brunch, and more, in today's Leftovers. more »
- Derek Jeter Is No Philip: Ranking Celebrities’ Fake Starbucks Names in Order of Credibility
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Where to Eat If You’re Not Skipping Town This Weekend
- Austin’s Franklin Barbecue Pops Up in New York; Mighty Quinn’s Expands
Cannes Day 9: Princess Charlene Is No Match for Heidi Klum 05/23/13 7:05 PM
Plus Marisa Berenson, Uma Thurman, and Laura Dern. more »
- Out of Order: The College Magazine the Fashion World Respects Comment
- U.N. Pressures Prada to Stop Sexual Discrimination in Japan Comment
- Stella McCartney’s Asia Tour Culminates With Kate Moss and Impressive Topiaries Comment
The Photo Gallery
Most Popular Stories
Last 24 Hours
- 1. The 2012–13 TV Season in One Really Depressing Chart
- 2. The True Origin Stories Behind Six Classic Arrested Development Jokes
- 3. Rihanna’s Denim Thong: A Discussion
- 4. Mitch Hurwitz Explains His Arrested Development Rules: Watch New Episodes in Order, and Not All at Once
- 5. The IRS Scandal Is Becoming a Conspiracy Theory
Last 24 Hours
- Here's What It Really Takes To Start Your Own Bakery, Wine Store, and Restaurant -- New York Magazine
- Biden Praises Jews, Goes Too Far, Accidentally Thrills Anti-Semites
- Space of the Week: Neo-Gothic
- How Artist Edward Mapplethorpe Got His Name Back -- New York Magazine
- Eloise Has Moved to Brooklyn. Naturally.
Mets pitcher Matt Harvey may be off to the best start in baseball history. Just how good? Let us count the ways.
By Will Leitch
- The Stop-and-Frisk Trials of Pedro Serrano
- Brooklyn D.A. Joe Hynes Gets His TV Show
- TMZ's Guide to New York
- Reform the Corporate Income Tax, Don't Ditch It
- How Jamie Dimon Kept His Job
- The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
On the set of the new Arrested Development.
By Denise Martin
News & Features »
- Benedict Cumberbatch, Out of Darkness
- Donald Judd's Newly Restored Loft Building
- The Judy Blume File
- Lauryn Hill's Last Concert Before Jail
- Fire Island's New Pines Pavilion Opens
- 25 Things to Do See, Hear, Read, and Watch
How Danny Meyer's burger chain gets bigger by appearing smaller.
By Clint Rainey
How the 'World’s 50 Best' list changed the way elite restaurants do business.
By Alan Sytsma
- Iced-Coffee Number-Crunching: How to Get the Cheapest Possible Cold Brew
- Fusion Falafel and the New Israeli Cuisine
- Urban Forager: Flourish Fruit Bars
Eleven white dresses with cutouts for summer.
By Amy Larocca and Rebecca Ramsey
- Rihanna's Denim Thong: A Discussion
- Life Lessons From Chung, Poehler, and Mamet
- Celeb Kids Sticking Their Tongues Out at Paparazzi
- The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves
- See Stars of the Early Nineties Party at Cannes
- The Woman Who Got Female NFL Fans Into Fashion
- My Week Wearing Great Gatsby-Era Makeup
- 17 Sun Hats That Are the Perfect Size for Summer
- Natalie Krick Shoots Her Mom in Sexy Poses
Enjoy being "a little chilly" while you still can.
An Amish farm, a working lighthouse, an island all to yourself, and other summer-rental fantasies.
The city celebrates the 150th anniversary of its famous racetrack this summer, but its cultural and culinary offerings are best enjoyed before the crowds descend.