Once a week, Daily Intel takes a peek at what your friends and neighbors are doing behind doors left slightly ajar. Today, the Semi-Depressed Museum Worker: 35, the Bronx, male, gay, single. DAY ONE 6:15 a.m.: Fire alarm goes off in my apartment because my ex, who still lives here, left the stove eye on all night after cooking. Scared the shit out of me! Thankfully, all was fine. 9:45 a.m.: Didn't masturbate this morning because I was running late for work due to the aforementioned fire alarm. Horny as hell on the subway, checking out the packages of the fine Bronx Rican boyz. Yeah, papi! 11:59 a.m.: My Madonna obsession always gets the best of me at work. Can't stop checking out Madonnalicious.com every five minutes to find out the latest Maddy gossip. Love her.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation