Whatever happens between now and next season, the writers are going to have to set up someone new to lose.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. The Vampire Diaries Finale Recap: All’s Well That Ends Well ... for Now
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays