You might think that if the Bounty Hunter didn't put Gerard Butler in touch with his feminine side, his endorsement deal with L'Oreal will. But not according to Butler, who says endorsing the beauty product giant's skin-care products will actually make him manlier. "He's like the ultimate dude you want to be," Butler says in behind-the-scenes footage from the commercial shoot, in which he describes his character as a womanizing, poker-playing action star. "He's a dude. He's a man's man," he continues. Who's the one unsure of the manliness here? Us or him? See the manly way to sell skin creams in the video.
Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack
- The 11 Best Pre-Fall 2014 Looks (So Far)
- See: A Harper’s Cover Shot by Erik Madigan Heck
- Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- Decoding the Campy, Disheveled Girls Poster
- Burn After Reading: 2013 Holiday Candle Guide
- Time Editor Is a One-Woman Paycheck Fairness Act
- Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 19 Days to Go!
- Decoding Drew’s Nails to Learn About Her Womb
- Messy-Haired Sky Ferreira: New Face of Redken
- Karolina Kurkova, Steven Tyler, & More at Basel
- Newly Vegan Beyoncé Covers Her Body in Pizza
- Matthew Williamson and Gwyneth Are Secret BFFs
- Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?