At today's taping of Anderson Cooper's talk show, Katherine Heigl was informed that she had something in common with her host: They were both child models for Macy's! "I'm embarrassed to even talk about this," said Cooper — though he obviously wasn't, because he then showed a cute photo of his 8-year-old self modeling a jacket. He adds, "Child models have to do the stupidest poses." Heigl can totally relate. "It's brutal. And you understand it, even when you're nine, you're like, 'This is silly and lame,' and they're like, 'No no! It's adorable!'" And then they both did mock child-modeling poses, which were silly indeed.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split