Those of us who have always loved Helmut Lang's soft, drapey jersey but can't bring ourselves to pay $500 for a cotton dress — rejoice! The label just sent out a press release announcing their new diffusion line, HELMUT, which hits stores in May and will continue from season to season. The collection will consist of the label's most popular silhouettes (like those wispy layered maxi skirts, asymmetrical tanks, roomy tees, and leggings), all rendered in machine-washable cotton jersey and ranging in price from $95 to $210. See a sampling of pieces in our slideshow. We'll keep you posted on the exact drop date as soon as more details are announced.
The Obama FamilyCritics’ Pick
Photo: Christie Goodwin/Getty Images
% Agree View the Top 100
69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Best Bet: Property Metallic Sack
- Selfie Yearbook 2013: Celebrity Superlatives
- 69 Fancy Gifts to Pine for This Holiday Season
- Short Men Are Out of Luck 99 Percent of the Time
- Lindsay Lohan Implicated in Hilton Bro Beating
- Victoria Beckham Hated Her Girl-Power Prison
- Miley Cyrus Debuted the Anna Wintour Bob
- Astrology GIFs for the Week of December 9, 2013
- Mary-Kate Not Leaving the Ring Up to Olivier
- 12 Fisherman Sweaters for Winter
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 17 Days to Go!
- Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 18 Days to Go!
- The Best of the Cut This Week
- Male Gaze: The Naked Warwick Rowers Are Baaack