Simon Doonan stopped by Conan last night to talk about his recent book, Gay Men Don't Get Fat. He told the host, "There's a horrible epidemic of man boobs, and I keep telling — people are clutching their man boobs now, I can see it." Undeterred, he continued, "There aren't fetish clubs for people who like man boobs. Man boobs are like hyenas, and mosquitoes, and red ants, and sharks. They don't need to exist. They're horrible. So I'm on a one-man campaign to rid the world of man boobs ... A lot of straight dudes, they don't really care, they're, like, farting and watching TV, they don't care about their man boobs. We need to make them care and explain to them, these, girls, right, they are unacceptable, am I right?" Andy Richter, for one, agreed, noting, "I've always said that if I was going to get plastic surgery, I would get the fat sucked out of these tits, that's the first thing I'd do." Simon touched them and said they weren't that bad, yet, "but five years from now, watch out." "That's what the bra is for," Richter said.
Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- Wish List: Noor Fares Diamond Earrings
- Fondling Men’s Boxers Makes Women Spendy
- Riots and Diets: Admitting You Diet Is Radical
- The Cut’s Advent Calendar: 6 Days to Go!
- Scientist Invents ‘Healthy’ Chocolate
- Sexting With a Tinder Spam-Bot, Things Get Weird
- Barneys Is Going to Reopen a Chelsea Location
- Justin Bieber Was Going for a Frank Sinatra Look
- Fabulously Festive: Jonathan Adler Handbags
- Meet Wayne Goss, YouTube's Male Makeup Star
- Heidi Klum Has Five Christmas Trees Too Many
- My Real-Life Her: Who Needs a Body to Have Sex?
- Versace Is Probably Going to Get Even Sexier
- Hot Men in Warm Sweaters
- Audrey Gelman and Terry Richardson Split