Mayor Bloomberg and Diana Taylor got naked in the back of a car. (And it wasn't as exciting as you'd think.) A special-effects guy lost a hand while filming Leo DiCaprio's Blood Diamond. Kelly Ripa says Katie Couric avoids her. Someone took pictures of Jennifer Aniston; Aniston's bodyguard gave chase. A 16-year-old girl posted vaguely illicit photos of herself with Vincent Gallo on her blog; the world got creeped out. Molly Sims and her boyfriend are on the rocks. Barbra Streisand's contract requires bomb-sniffing dogs, "neatly dressed" security guards. Bono buys overpriced jeans because David Beckham does. CBS White House correspondent Bill Plante's adult son made a weird bomb threat on Martha's Vineyard. Ron Perelman had dinner; so did Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson. Liz Smith thinks Kim Jong Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad should be Time's "People of the Year." People hate Ann Coulter, unless they love her. Everyone hates Heather Mills. "Page Six" refutes reports that Emily White is Giacchetto's ghostwriter, which was reported on "Page Six." The residents of 25 Tudor City Place have an overzealous super and will have a nasty co-op meeting. It's good to be the "Let's get ready to rumble" guy.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...