Mayor Bloomberg and Diana Taylor got naked in the back of a car. (And it wasn't as exciting as you'd think.) A special-effects guy lost a hand while filming Leo DiCaprio's Blood Diamond. Kelly Ripa says Katie Couric avoids her. Someone took pictures of Jennifer Aniston; Aniston's bodyguard gave chase. A 16-year-old girl posted vaguely illicit photos of herself with Vincent Gallo on her blog; the world got creeped out. Molly Sims and her boyfriend are on the rocks. Barbra Streisand's contract requires bomb-sniffing dogs, "neatly dressed" security guards. Bono buys overpriced jeans because David Beckham does. CBS White House correspondent Bill Plante's adult son made a weird bomb threat on Martha's Vineyard. Ron Perelman had dinner; so did Owen Wilson and Kate Hudson. Liz Smith thinks Kim Jong Il and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad should be Time's "People of the Year." People hate Ann Coulter, unless they love her. Everyone hates Heather Mills. "Page Six" refutes reports that Emily White is Giacchetto's ghostwriter, which was reported on "Page Six." The residents of 25 Tudor City Place have an overzealous super and will have a nasty co-op meeting. It's good to be the "Let's get ready to rumble" guy.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The 5 Reasons Girls Type Like Thissss