Tom Freston, apparently insufficiently charred by Sumner Redstone, got further roasted by his friends. A Met security guard once slashed a Rembrandt with a key. Howard Stern pissed off Pete Townshend; Towshend stormed out on Howard. Clint Eastwood had a drink, then went to a rock show. Adam Brody and Rachel Bilson are a couple. Petra Nemcova and Russell Simmons might be a couple. Gwyneth Paltrow and Brad Pitt used to be a couple, but she still likes his new movie. Sacha Baron Cohen (a.k.a. Borat) will play his Austrian fashionista character (a.k.a. Bruno) in his next movie. George Jones will play Carnegie Hall on Halloween. Debbie Rochon wants more recognition for her contribution to the horror genre. Cindy Adams discovered that London is expensive. Liz Smith discovered that Annette Bening had lunch. An Italian restaurant will stay open.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 5. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 6. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013