Hillary and Bill got frisky in L.A., a media mogul announced in Tel Aviv. Unnamed investors provide cash infusion, and the Roxy won't go the way of CBGB. A khaki-clad gentleman broke into Mario Batali's almost-open pizzeria in L.A., stole a lot of meat, and rode away on a bicycle. A Zac Posen store opened in Turkey, without the clothes. Denise Richards threw her laptop off a hotel balcony at some paparazzi, hit two old ladies instead. (They were okay.) Ryan Phillippe fired his publicists after they gave In Touch magazine fakes quotes — or, at least, any quotes while People had an alleged exclusive — about his divorce from Reese Witherspoon. Kathy Griffin loves her house, perhaps too much. Stephen and Elaine Hawking make like Britney and K-Fed, though after a considerably longer tenure together. Britney, in the meantime, is getting back together with her former business manager — the one who made her sign a prenup. "Page Six" confused the Wilson brothers yesterday and admits it. Liz Smith had lunch with Elton John. Did you hear Spy magazine threw itself a party?
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!