Orlando Bloom celebrated his 30th birthday in L.A. with Penélope Cruz, and lots of celebs attended. (A lot of celebs also attended HBO's pre–Golden Globes party.) Also at the Globes, Leonardo DiCaprio and model girlfriend Bar Rafaeli stocked up on a lot of swag, didn't pose for promotional pics. Isaac Cohen was driving with girlfriend Britney Spears while covered with vomit, unless it was peanut butter. Renée Zellweger went on a date with Luke Perry. DreamWorks sent a cease-and-desist letter to artist Alex Hiro, whose work featured some of the studio's animated characters participating in lewd acts. Fubu chose some suspect characters to help launch its fragrance, which may have been why it tanked. Spalding Gray's two sons are quite the performers. Lindsay Lohan is dating Girls Gone Wild goon Joe Francis. Philip Roth ate dinner with Mia Farrow. Georgina Chapman is going to star in a movie (and no, it's not one of hubby Harvey Weinstein's). Liz Smith uses the Donald-Rosie feud to remind us she was once on Trump's bad side.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability