Another sunrise means another opportunity for Rosie O'Donnell and Donald Trump to hurl invective at each other. What's new news today? Well, yesterday (a) Donald claimed protean litigator Star Jones, who was effectively replaced by Rosie, called to congratulate him, (b) Rosie and Barbara Walters high-fived after Baba dubbed The Don a "poor, pathetic man," (c) Rosie got in a dig about the mediocre ratings for Trump's new Apprentice season, (d) Trump finally flipped on Barbara, calling her a "sad figurehead dominated by a third-rate comedian," and (e) Trump's slur du jour for Rosie was upgraded from "fat" to "gross." Oh, and let's not forget the most striking bit of business: Apparently the Times now cares about this. That's our signal to stop, right?
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?