While you’re huddling for warmth under your desk, our sister blog, Show & Talk, is braving the tents at Fashion Week. Here’s what’s going on.
• Jay McCarroll unloaded both barrels on Tim Gunn.
• We tracked down why Marc Jacobs shows are always late.
• Model May Andersen explained why anorexic women are ruining it for the naturally skinny ones.
• And what does a straight man do at Fashion Week? John Legend knows.
There are parties:
• On her way to the Marc Jacobs after-party, Jada Yuan found a leopard-print thong.
• Then once she got to Eugene, she found raw eggs scattered about and a security guard protecting them. Is the mystery revealed?
• Plus, it turns out that Joan of Arcadia alum Amber Tamblyn is having more fun than anyone else.
There are socialites:
• CIRCA creative director Fabiola Beracasa has been chronicling her daily activities during Fashion Week for us.
• Go with her backstage at BCBG Max Azria and then have drinks at Bungalow 8.
• You might need some horse tranquilizers for that headache, though. Fab certainly does.
There are the Fug Girls:
• They found Russell Simmons and Rev. Run at Betsey Johnson and Michelle Rodriguez and Big Brother at Marc Jacobs.
• Vogue’s André Leon Tally introduced Baby Phat to Carolina Herrera, and Heatherette was such a disorganized spectacle that it’s days in the tents might be numbered.