Three distinct developments are, uh, developing in the wake of Sunday night's Lincoln High–versus–Boys and Girls High postgame brawl (riot cops! 21 arrests! girls whaling on boys!) outside Madison Square Garden. In the first move, Garden management says it may refuse to host high-school basketball championships in the future. In the second, spooked school officials propose moving the big games from the evening to the afternoon. And in the third, CBS has announced its purchase of MaxPreps, an online sports network that tracks 500,000 high-school basketball games each year. Presumably because they don't want to have to sue you for using YouTube the next time.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 5. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring