Aaaaand he's guilty: Dick Cheney's ex-chief of staff and noted erotica author Lewis "Scooter" Libby has been found responsible for obstructing the investigation into the Valerie Plame leak. The jury's deliberations took ten days. We hope it will take less time for Libby to finish up his internal deliberations and sell everyone he's ever worked for down the river in exchange for a little less time at Club Fed. As the man himself wrote in his eloquent letter to Judith Miller, the aspens are turning.
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?