Elizabeth Hurley was in town recently for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation's Hot Pink Party at the Waldorf, and we had to wonder where the shagedelic star has been lately: Her last movie, Serving Sara with Matthew Perry, opened in the United States a full five years ago. Her explanation? "I just can't really make movies as well as be a mum and live in England," she told us. "Something had to give, and I decided it wasn't going to be my relationship with my son. I decided I wanted to take him to school every day, which I do." Hurley, who married Indian businessman Arun Nayar in a bi-continental ceremony two months ago, said she hasn't given up working, just acting. She's a spokeswoman for Liz Claiborne and has started her own beachwear company. And she's become a farmer. "I have a large farm in the country in England," she said. "And it's all organic. So basically, right now, I'm really into produce." Rachel Wolff
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?