Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart trained at Fiamma to play New York City chefs in their new romantic comedy No Reservations, as the two have been bragging to the press. But Martha Stewart, who co-hosted a luncheon for the stars at Le Cirque yesterday, isn't impressed. She'd met the two stars during a segment for the Today show, and she quickly surmised that these were "two people with seemingly no interest in cooking," she said at the lunch. They were to make a lattice pie crust for the show, but Stewart said she quickly gave up and told Eckhart that he could cheat. ("There's a lot of bad stuff going on in my kitchen in terms of storage," Eckhart admitted. "If you don't want to throw something away and you don't want to wash it, you just put it in the refrigerator.") Zeta-Jones, on the other hand, was determined to give her pie a go, and she carefully laid each strip of dough on the fruit. She was so proud, said Stewart, that she took the raw pie home to bake for her parents. "And it was delicious," Zeta-Jones said. —Jada Yuan
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring