Weather.com tells us it'll reach a high of 97 degrees today, with 48 percent humidity. (Weather.com apparently also thinks we get to play golf on Mondays.) As the Week in Review conscientiously explained yesterday, that means it'll feel like it's 110 degrees or so, which is only —only! — dangerous heat, not extremely dangerous heat. Still, any bets on when the first blackout hits the Upper East Side?
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The 5 Reasons Girls Type Like Thissss