When the Post first reported the bizarre extortion scheme against Miss New Jersey, Amy Polumbo, in which the unknown fiend demanded only that Polumbo give up her crown, it at least had a titillating bent to it. The blackmailer was threatening to publish some photos of Polumbo gallivanting at what sounded like a drama-club retreat (And that one time? At band camp?). Well, the blackmailer has struck again, actually sending copies of the pictures to Polumbo — and leaching all mystery out of the case. We still don't know what's in the photos, but, says Miss Jersey's attorney, the problematic content is not racy images — it's "the captions on the photographs." Captions? Captions?! Is Miss New Jersey secretly a LOLcat?
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck