Mayor Mike's Speedy Gonzalez—like presidential effort — he's not running yet, but he jumped in the air and his legs are spinning — continues apace. The Observer's Politicker blog noticed yesterday that the mayor's people have bought ad space on Gmail screens, sending e-mail-checkers to his MikeBloomberg.com (non-)campaign Website. Today's Sun adds the detail that people who've signed up on that site earlier this week received a Washington Post op-ed by former mayor Ed Koch — predicting that Bloomberg will announce a presidential run by early 2008. Finally, the Daily News reports that hizzoner, on leaving jury duty yesterday, was overheard asking an aide if "they send you a notice to serve if you're living at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave." Epa!
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?