So you're sitting there on the subway, bored and crowded and sort of hating your life (which is sort of inevitable in New York in August), and you see one of those School of Visual Arts ads promising the much more fun and fulfilling things you could be doing if you just took one of their classes. Yes, I would like to turn my passion into a program, you think. Or: Yes, I would like to learn to take pretty pictures of birds like the guy in that poster. As the always-angry Copyranter points out today, in SVA's latest campaign, as seen in the Voice, you now also have the option of becoming a knight. Or a blacksmith. Or something. All of which, we've got to tell you, seem even less pleasant to be doing on humid 90-degree-plus days than squeezing onto the downtown Lex. Maybe it's nice to know that things could be worse?
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 5. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: November 2013
- 6. Why Should Fluid Sexuality Be Women-Only?
- 7. Rebecca Black Finally Made It to ‘Saturday’
- 8. Facebook Could Add a ‘Sympathize’ Button
- 9. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List