Sean "Diddy" Combs did indeed father a baby in Atlanta, and that's why ex-girlfriend Kim Porter finally left him after twelve years of dating. Turns out the other lady was expecting even as Porter was pregnant with Diddy's twin daughters. "He's not ready to get married," she told Essence, complaining that Diddy didn't believe in monogamy. "That's a commitment I don't think he's ready for." Memo to Sienna Miller — you've been linked with Diddy lately. Didn't you already learn your lesson with philandering older men when you dated Jude Law?
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 4. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 8. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner
- 9. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?