Someone planted an explosive device outside of the Sopranos star's office late last night. It blew up around 1 a.m., damaging a van but causing no serious injuries. The van was parked outside Imperioli's Studio Dante, which is two blocks south of Madison Square Garden. The Studio is a small theater founded by Imperioli and his wife, Victoria, to foster new independent plays. “While there certainly is no evidence that this was terrorism, we are taking this and every act of violence extremely seriously,” said Mayor Bloomberg. We'd bore you with a meta-cerebral joke about the reflection of television violence in real life, but seriously, you just got back from vacation. Go back to catching up on your personal e-mail.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability