The Daily News and Post are reveling in yesterday's tawdry developments in the Isiah Thomas sexual harassment trial. Knicks star Stephon Marbury took the stand and revealed that he pressured a college intern into having sex with him in a car outside of a strip club. Also, he called the case's plaintiff, Anucha Browne Sanders, "a bitch" and dismissed her importance with the team. Sanders testified that when she complained about all of this to Madison Square Garden president Steve Mills, he threatened to spread rumors about her and another executive. We have two thoughts about this. One, we are zero percent surprised. Two, for God's sake, the Knicks have to settle this case. A hefty monetary gouge will force team brass to crack down on this disgusting behavior, and if they don't get this out of court, the team is inevitably going to get dragged through endless muck. And more importantly, we don't know if we can handle another Andrea Peyser column about "sloppy seconds."
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron