Tracy Morgan was always pissed that his Saturday Night Live co-star Jimmy Fallon usually cracked up during sketches. He was always "laughing and all that dumb [bleep] he used to do," Morgan complains to Penthouse, according to "Page Six." "He wouldn't mess with me because I didn't [bleep]ing play that s--t. That's taking all the attention off of everybody else and putting it on you, like, 'Oh, look at me, I'm the cute one.' I told him not to do that s--t in my sketches, so he never did." Which is kind of the opposite of how we feel. We loved the fact that Jimmy could not keep a straight face in any sketch co-starring Horatio Sanz, and that sometimes he made his fellow cast members crack up too. In fact, one of our favorite sketches of all time owes most of its humor to Jimmy's uncontrollable giggling. If Fallon ever does end up replacing Conan, we hope it becomes a schtick. 'Cause that's kind of all he's got.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]