In recent weeks it's started seeming like Bush's nominee for attorney general, New York attorney and former judge Michael Mukasey, might actually be, like, a decent guy. But can this really be? He's buds with Giuliani, after all! Has the man never worn a dress? Are there no nipple clamps in his bedside table? Is there nothing with the remotest whiff of scandal in his, er, briefs? Well, there was that time he defended the Dial-a-Porn company. "I directed the strategy and legal research, drafted major portions of the papers and gave the principal argument in support of the motion to dismiss the indictment," Mukasey purred to the Senate Judiciary Committee yesterday. Which is all well and good, but what was he wearing? We're beginning to fear this guy will be no fun at all.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime [Updated]
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!