For some reason, Ann Coulter's comment that Jews should be "perfected" has really gotten the Internet going (as opposed to her comments that 9/11 widows are “self-obsessed” and "enjoying" their husbands' deaths, or that John Edwards is a "faggot," yadda yadda yadda). Coulter said the quote to Donny Deutsch (a Jew) on his show, The Big Idea, last week. But like you, the Internet sometimes comes up with its best responses several days after a slight is delivered. Like today's salvo from a hacker, who broke into Coulter's Website and put up an open letter purporting to be from the ice queen herself. "I've been participating in a charade for nearly eleven years, now. Quite frankly, I'm sick of it," wrote the faux Coulter. "You have all been a part of a sick joke that I began considering shortly after first getting on the air. At first, it was quite interesting to see how people would react when I would use twisted logic and poorly masked bigotry. But eleven years is a long time to be living a fake life, and I can no longer tolerate this falsity." It was funny because it uncannily said what most people (okay, most people we know) assume has been going on in Coulter's head all along. Equally harsh was Maxim.com's effort, the image you can see above. It's a map of how Coulter herself can be "perfected." At first we thought it wasn't as clever ("remove swastika from heiny?"), but then we realized that when Coulter sees the instruction "remove penis or make smaller," she's totally going to be mad she didn't say that about Hillary Clinton first.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 4. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. Here’s Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Frolicking Post-Baby Reveal