It turns out that we weren't the only one who found Bear Stearns CEO Jimmy Cayne strangely charming in the Wall Street Journal's supposed "takedown piece" on him this morning. "He's a pothead who likes to enjoy a fat spleef as a way of relaxing from tournament level bridge. You don't get much cooler than that," said Salon. "It's unbelievable. The phones are ringing off the hook, and everyone wants to play golf with me now," Cayne told CNBC's Charlie Gasparino. Yeah, dude. We'd like to play golf with you, too. Especially if by "play golf" you mean, get ahold of some chemdawg and do bong hits while watching Planet Earth.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]