We can't tell if this clip of Katie Couric preparing for a Nashville broadcast is real or an awesome, purposeful spoof on Dan Rather's unfortunate trench-coat video of last year. Either way, it's a brilliant piece of daytime cinema, in which Katie fumbles with her own coat issues while talking smack about Rather ("Heh, I'm like Dan Rather on You Tube … What? Don't you think he deserves a little payback?"), snorts, decries "nursing home" lighting, mourns her missing Uggs, and calls the production guys "dude" and "bro." As in, "I'm serious, you're moving the camera all around. I'm like, bro, what up." We've never loved her more.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 9. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]