Michael Jackson has been spotted around town in New York periodically in recent months, but until today, we didn't know where he was living. Turns out he'd been holed up with a private family in Franklin Lakes, New Jersey, where he'd been "trying to be normal," according to FoxNews.com columnist Roger Friedman. That's less than an hour from here! Technically, that put Jackson miles and miles closer to our bustling city than he is to "normalcy." Jackson has reportedly returned to L.A., but good for him for trying to introduce his family to the quiet life in the Jersey suburbs? Good for him. For a short time, his kids could finally have a normal life, going to the movies, attending public school, making regular friends. After all, if your new little friend has millions of dollars to spend at the Short Hills mall, who cares if he has to do it wearing a mask?
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability