The legendary Motherfucker party is over. (Have you ever noticed that every promoted party is "legendary" these days? It's like how every model is "super.") We're not quite sure how Observer Prepmaster General David Foxley got on their list, but he's reprinted the farewell e-mail from founder Michael T. "For the last year or so, relations between the 4 partners has been strained and finally it reached it's inevitable breaking point," the club kid wrote. "We did not anticipate our exit to be so abrupt but alas, life throws curve balls at all of us when least expected." This is truly a sad moment for the city's remaining downtown kids who like to get dressed up and dance before major holidays. Also, more importantly, for Thomas Onorato, the St. Peter of gritty clubland. Now that Motherfucker and MisShapes are over, how will he give us our fix of rejection and revenge fantasies?
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode