It's been rumored for weeks, and now the Website Hotel Chatter is saying that "a well credentialed tipster" has told them that Bowery Hotel duo Sean MacPherson and Eric Goode have purchased the Riverview Hotel, at 113 Jane Street, for $33 million. The Riverview, ranked 307 out of 338 on Trip Advisor, is in a great location but is in shitty shape; like the Whitehouse, which preceded the Bowery Hotel, it is basically a flophouse. So this is great news for residents of the Far West Village. Just think, now all the impoverished drunks and ne'er-do-wells who hang out there will be replaced by rich drunks and ne'er-do-wells.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper