So if Balk's Cock writing from under the desk at Radar to apply for Alex Balk's old job at Gawker.com wasn't meta-media enough for you, take a look at this video. It's Keith Olbermann on his Countdown show reading aloud Tom Tomorrow's cartoon "Bill O'Reilly's Very Useful Advice for Young People," which appeared in the Village Voice last week. Olbermann reads the panels (at length) in O'Reilly's voice, including the parts about how Olbermann himself has a small cock. Click above and let us know: Is it boring? Is it genius? Is it just plain confusing? Damned if we know. But to add another meta-layer to this post, why don't you just imagine it was written by Daily Intel's cock. Makes everything funnier, no?
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 5. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability