If you watched only two YouTube clips in the month of January, it's likely they were (1) Tom Cruise's Scientology indoctrination video and (2) Hillary Clinton's tear-up before the New Hampshire primaries, a.k.a. The Cry. If you happened to miss these important cultural moments, owing to whatever reason — a lack of time or urgency in viewing Internet memes, perhaps — then the above video, which mashes up the two Best Moments of 2008 So Far is for you. And if you're into stuff that's creepy-funny, it's for you, too. Click the picture to watch!
- 1. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 2. Can You Guess Famous 30 Rock Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?
- 3. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 4. What the Hell Is David Brooks’s Column About?
- 5. Interview: Blake Lively on the Cheesecake Factory, Gucci, and Her New Website
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 8. Shia LaBeouf Apologizes for Ripping Off Daniel Clowes
- 9. ‘Splat!’: The Oral History of Sex and the City’s Most Shocking Episode