Will Ellen Pompeo steal the Chelsea Club penthouse out from under Cameron Diaz's undeviated button nose? "Page Six" reports that Pompeo paid a visit to 444 West 19th Street, an apartment that Diaz has visited, a source told New York, numerous times. The 3,418-square-foot four-bedroom, on the tenth and eleventh floors of the building, has six private terraces, “Jajoba hardwood floors,” and floor-to-ceiling windows (which provide, according to the Core Group, which is marketing the building, "blinding light" — apparently that's a good thing) and costs $5.5 million. Pompeo can afford it — she just got a big raise. But maybe the price is too high for Diaz, who hasn't appeared in a movie since 2006's abysmal The Holiday? She was recently spotted looking at a two-bedroom in the Silk Building, a bargain at $1.699 million. To channel Brandon Davis, this must mean she's practically poor.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper