Will Ellen Pompeo steal the Chelsea Club penthouse out from under Cameron Diaz's undeviated button nose? "Page Six" reports that Pompeo paid a visit to 444 West 19th Street, an apartment that Diaz has visited, a source told New York, numerous times. The 3,418-square-foot four-bedroom, on the tenth and eleventh floors of the building, has six private terraces, “Jajoba hardwood floors,” and floor-to-ceiling windows (which provide, according to the Core Group, which is marketing the building, "blinding light" — apparently that's a good thing) and costs $5.5 million. Pompeo can afford it — she just got a big raise. But maybe the price is too high for Diaz, who hasn't appeared in a movie since 2006's abysmal The Holiday? She was recently spotted looking at a two-bedroom in the Silk Building, a bargain at $1.699 million. To channel Brandon Davis, this must mean she's practically poor.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 5. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 6. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death