Looking for a spiffy new place? Corcoran has got just the thing! A three-bedroom, two-bath, 4,400-square-foot space with a gourmet kitchen, office, and balcony overlooking the heart of Soho. Amenities include fifteen-foot tin ceilings, cast-iron columns, exposed-brick walls, a wood-burning fireplace, and one unique feature that will really impress your friends and co-workers: It's the very apartment in which Heath Ledger died. Yes, a scant two weeks after Ledger overdosed in his apartment at 421 Broome Street, his place is apparently already on the market. This is New York, after all, and as one broker tells the Post, "You don't wait around in a hot rental market like this." The cocktail-party anecdote that living in the deceased actor's pad will provide is going to cost you, though: According to the Post, the place is going for $25,000 a month now, $3,000 up from what Ledger started renting it for back in September. But that’s nothing compared with what they're going to start asking for it once someone says it's haunted.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck