Amira: Do you have any good angles for this cab-baby story?
Catucci: That’s tough. You can be funny, but you don't want to go overboard. There's a million and one tasteless jokes to make.
Amira: Haha, yeah, I know.
Amira: I mean, the baby's probably better off. The dad doesn’t really seem like a stand-up guy.
Catucci: You could go the heartwarming route, like here's something for the city to rally around.
Catucci: When was the last time there was a story like this to capture our imagination? Baby Jessica had a well; we have this girl in a livery cab. Or something.
Amira: Yeah, that could work.
Catucci: It's a sign of the new New York.
Amira: It’s a little strange that Commissioner Kelly is surprised that nobody recognized this baby. I mean, how many babies do you know?
Catucci: Babies all look same. (Wait … now that I look at the photo again, that's my baby!)
Amira: Exactly. It's like saying, “Whose Chihuahua is this?”
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?