This may be hard for you to believe since we at Intel are clearly deeply fulfilled by our work, but there are days when we say to ourselves, Selves? Why did we not go into investment banking? Because a life of pounding the pavement and speaking truth to power may be noble, but it's not gonna get us to the Palazzo Chupi. Yes, today the remaining two units of Julian Schnabel's pink West Village Palace, having been rejected by Bono, then by Madonna, went on the market. The views (river and harbor, from various terraces), amenities (pool, parking, access to the Schnabe), and schnabulous details (cast-bronze door handles, stone fireplaces, cast-stone railings, beamed ceilings, terra-cotta tile floors) put the price at $27 million (for the duplex) and $32 million (for the triplex). Our rudimentary math skills (another reason we're not bankers) indicate that it will take us somewhere between 400 and 700 years to save up for our chunk of Chupi. Until then, we can only dream, and moon over the pictures after the jump.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper