To be fair, it was really her French bulldog Shann's Legally Blonde that won the red ribbon. But Patricia was by her side the whole time, cheering her on and doing that thing where you pull the dog's legs back so it looks sexier when it stands. The pooch won Best of Opposite Sex, which is basically like second place, in the French bulldog breed. When most people think of Patricia Hearst, they think of her days with the Symbionese Liberation Army, back in the seventies, when she was kidnapped and then brainwashed into joining forces with her captors. But we can only think of her as the lady who brought us model Lydia Hearst! Lydia was strutting her stuff in front of crowds way before this Shann's Legally Blonde character was even a twinkle in some stud's eye. But now they're competing for headlines and Patricia's attention. We know where this is going Shann's Legally Blonde is probably calling Cisco Adler's publicist as we speak.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode
- 6. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 7. How to Have Sex in Communal Living Spaces
- 8. Is This the World’s Worst Selfie?
- 9. QuizUp Is the Fastest-Growing iPhone Game in History: Here Are Its Creator’s Secrets