Since we already saw the Spice Girls perform in Newark last week, we didn't get around to seeing them at Madison Square Garden last night. And, boy, are we sorry. During a heartfelt rendition of "Mama," the girls pulled their real-life children onstage. Baby Spice brought her son Beau up, Scary Spice held on to tiny Angel Iris, and Ginger had her daughter Bluebell. All of them are adorable and under the age of 2. But the spotlight was stolen by the Beckham kids. As Posh Spice brought forward her three boys, little Cruz broke away from Brooklyn and Romeo and began break-dancing. He kicked, he weaved, he even spun on his head. Predictably, the crowd went insane. We're predicting he'll be the newest Beckham hero, just in time for his third birthday tomorrow! Click above to watch his moves (the action starts at about 3:30), and imagine just how spectacular he's going to turn out when he gets to be Lourdes's age.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper