Perhaps one of the many reasons that Anderson Cooper has been so good about going to the gym lately is because he knew, at one point, that he was going to have to do a story like this. In the above 60 Minutes clip, Anderson plays goalie to David Beckham as the Los Angeles Galaxy star demonstrates his trademark "bend." Now, you know we love our Manderson, but we're not too impressed with his flailing attempts to block the kicks (though we do like his enthusiasm for Beckham's tattoos and his practical tear-away track pants). Maybe it's time to start doing some squats, Andy, instead of just bicep curls?
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 3. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 4. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 5. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 6. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 7. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- 8. The Power (and Peril) of Praising Your Kids
- 9. Elián González Bashes U.S., Reignites Cold War