Finally, People has released the first baby photos of J.Lo and Marc Anthony's infant children, Max and Emme. Their cover is the only one we have so far, but it's good enough for us, as we've been thirsting to look upon them like a penitent yearns for heavenly nourishment. As we predicted, Jennifer didn't let Marc on the cover with her and the twins. But they are adorable, aren't they? Except, um. Does it strike you that — never mind. Okay. Well, is it us, or do they take after their dad more than mom? From what we've heard about his father's genetic blessings, that may be a good thing for little Max after he hits puberty. But Emme? Hm. Maybe she'll get mom's ass?
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability