Don't cry for Ingrid Sischy. After she abruptly departed her eighteen-year position as editor-in-chief of Interview magazine, and her girlfriend Sandra Brant (you remember her – she used to be married to Peter Brant) sold her half-ownership stake in the parent company Brant Publications, people were wondering what she was going to do with her life. After all, for nearly two decades her name was synonymous with Andy Warhol's gritty, authentic magazine. But it turns out she's had a great plan all along! Condé Nast HR mouthpiece WWD tells us that both Sischy and Brant will be international editors of Italian, Spanish, and German versions of Vanity Fair. And, what's more, they'll helm any future glamorous expansions abroad. Which is great news for them, probably, but it also raises the question: Is this the biggest lesbian sellout since Anne Heche ditched chicks?
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 7. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 8. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?
- 9. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner