Cindy Adams, columnist for the masculine organ known as the New York Post, apparently looked at Salman Rushdie askance when she saw the author and bon vivant "chugging a pink drink" at a party the other night, even though the party was, in her own words, "serving pre-prepared Cosmopolitans." What's next?, we imagine Cindy squawking to Salman. Hanging out with Elton John? "Look, it's what they've got," Salman said. "I'm easy." Let's hope not too easy, Salman. Cindy wouldn't want to have to write about you waking up in the back of Lance Bass's space shuttle some day.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 5. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 6. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013