One of our spies is reporting that the 6, B, D, F, V station at Broadway and Lafayette is filled with smoke. "It's the whole station, but trains are still running." Could it just be a bunch of French tourists? "You can see and smell smoke," explains our legwoman. "But no idea what happened." Anybody there? Care to fill us in on what's going on? Post in the comments or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability