From a redacted copy of the sealed complaint about the Emperor's Club prostitution ring, we were able to extract the following details about Client 9's dealings with the organization, and his Washington liaison. Client 9, according to the Times, is the one alleged to be Governor Eliot Spitzer. We have no official confirmation of this. But below are the things that we do know about this mysterious player from the legal papers:
• He refused to use a "traditional wire transfer" to pay the organization but arranged for an Emperor's Club girl to take Amtrak down to Washington for a visit.
• Client 9 seems to have used the service before.
• He also thought the choice of his prostitute, "Kristen," was "great" and "wonderful."
• The agency charged him $4,100 for "Kristen"'s visit.
• The tryst took place in room 871 of a Washington hotel. On a side note, the domain www.room871.com has already been purchased.
• Client 9 was willing to pay "extra" for "better" services. "Kristen" was a pretty brunette, petite, five-foot-five and 105 pounds.
• The fee ended up being $4,300, with the "extras."
• "Kirsten" did not think Client 9 was difficult, but he might have asked her to do things ("basic things") that "you might not think were safe."