Once again shutterbug Annie Leibovitz has been spotted taking candid photos of presidential hopeful Barack Obama. She told the Associated Press in March that she was following him around on behalf of Men's Vogue, but she already shot a pictorial of him for the magazine in the fall of 2006. Now, we know Anna Wintour is pissed that Hillary Clinton dropped out of a shoot for sister publication Vogue last fall — but two spreads on her rival in two years? That just stings! Not to mention the fact that, with the magazine's long lead time, the feature they're planning won't come out until a Democratic nominee has been all but chosen. Dispatching Annie to follow Obama (where we hear she gets top-notch access, over all the rest of his media pool) is all but a prediction from the Vogue camp that he's going to walk away with it. You read it here first, people: Picky editors pick Obama!
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...