Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek! Laura Bush is coming to the Today show! The First Lady will guest-host for an hour at 9 a.m. on April 22, during the Pennsylvania primaries. "By that time in the four-hour morning show," the Times notes, "politics is usually set aside for issues that affect women." Does that mean they are going to talk about periods? Sadly, no. First, Laura and Jenna will talk about their book, Read All About It, which we don't care enough about to even Google, sorry. Then, Laura will give Ann Curry a tour of the Bush family ranch in Texas. "I made these drapes out of the girls' leftover bandannas," we imagine her saying. We're not sure what else they're planning for this very special visit, but surely the rest of the hour will be filled in with Kathie Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee's shrieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeking. And Hoda Kotb should surely be thrilled about this exciting new development. Laura Bush is the only woman in America who can make that hair helmet look positively bouncy!
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!