Congestion pricing may or may not make it through Albany, but Christine Quinn is already collecting benefits from steering a pro-CP bill through the City Council. This morning Mayor Michael Bloomberg called Quinn, the Council speaker, and offered to share the award he’s receiving tonight from the Natural Resources Defense Council. It isn’t quite the Bloomberg gift Quinn wants most — an endorsement in next year’s mayoral race — but it’s a nice little start. —Chris Smith
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring