Bill O'Reilly last night mentioned the old clip of himself from Inside Edition that has been making the rounds on the Internet this week. The clip shows him exploding in anger over a malfunctioning TelePrompTer. Above, you'll see he mentions it in passing, describing his nutty rage as a "state of displeasure." "I, your humble correspondent, have plenty of much newer stuff, because by contractual obligation I have to create a few dramas every year for the amusement of my co-workers," he jokes. "They'd quit if I didn't do that." That's funny, Bill. We thought they quit when you did create drama. Anyhoo, after the jump, our favorite new YouTube spinoff, the "Bill O'Reilly Flips Out DANCE REMIX." Courtesy of, where else, gay-news blog Towleroad.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 3. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 4. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 5. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 6. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 7. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 8. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!
- 9. Here’s Kim Kardashian’s ‘Jubilant,’ Frolicking Post-Baby Reveal